Safety First – Always
Renzenberger’s impactful safety practices are the result of proactive operating policies. The key to the success of these policies is our attention to training and compliance.
Our operational safety practices include:
- Cell phone usage policy
- Fatigue Risk Management System Model
- Hours of Service – DOT compliance or exceedance
- Work week is max 48 hours
- Electronic monitoring
- Weather monitoring program
- GPS in all vehicles
- Automated Driver speed reporting
- DriveCam by Lytx installations
- Daily field team calls – Conducted by Field Management to discuss safety and service topics
- Client safety audits – Work to eliminate unsafe locations, alternative routes to avoid left hand turns, dangerous intersections, unsafe crew transfer points, etc.
- Daily safety messaging via Dispatch and PeopleNet
Client Care Is Paramount – Focused on You
Renzenberger has customizable solutions for your crew transportation needs. We focus on meeting each client’s specific requirements and standards.
- Renzenberger maintains a 97% on time performance
- 24/7 Leading Edge Dispatch Center
- Customized, fully-automated dispatch service models
- Flexible reporting, and invoice design based on client needs
- Vehicle specifications aligned with client operational requirements
- Designated client care personnel
- Field audits
- Daily performance metrics
- Disaster recovery planning
Innovation and Performance
We challenge ourselves daily to find better and more efficient ways to provide service to our clients through the use of technology. Renzenberger has in-house programmers to respond quickly to our clients’ needs.
- Fully integrated dispatch and billing systems
- Configurable client portals
- Real time messaging capability
- Data collection and service analysis
Collaborative Workforce Solutions
The 2013 Renzenberger / Hallcon merger created an expanded workforce solutions platform. Integrated workforce solutions can be sourced through our Hallcon alliance.
Hallcon performs administration, cleaning and light maintenance of crew accommodation facilities, rail stations, and administrative offices for freight and passenger railways and transit operators.
Hallcon provides cleaning and light maintenance services to municipal, regional and national passenger rail and transit providers.
Hallcon works with transit operators to provide uniformed individuals placed at key locations around transit station platforms performing key functions.